Community

Client Celebrations: Suzanne Mitchell

Listen to the next celebration conversation with the amazing  Suzanne Mitchell, Matriarch of Zamar Screen Printing.  She and her husband Harold have run the business for 27 years and she has the wisdom gained from that journey! Suzanne has taken the Pinnacle Success Series courses and is now seeing those insights and tools come to fruition! …

Read More

Client Celebrations: Kathy Lawless

Join me in Celebrating Kathy Lawless this month! This video features my client Kathy Lawless, owner of Life Story Curator and the podcast – Curating Career Life Stories – How Did I Get Here?   Kathy is a brilliant at capturing and celebrating those milestone moments – in business and in life!  She is celebrating 1…

Read More

Client Celebrations: Michele Ashby

In the spirit of Celebration this month, I wanted to help celebrate some of my clients.  I am so grateful to get to work with amazing people doing amazing things – so I thought I’d share some with you!  I interviewed several clients  – here is what they are celebrating in their business! First up… Michele…

Read More

Future Thinking

Hamilton the musical starts streaming today on Disney+. (7/3/2020). I recommend you sign up and watch it – multiple times with your family!  I have been lucky enough to see the stage production twice and have the cd’s on shuffle in my car all the time!  I love the story, the messages and the music!   I’m…

Read More

FOCUS: Reality and Responses

As we close out week 5 of Shelter in Place, my husband and I were amazed when we woke up and it was Friday morning again! It seems like it was just Sunday night and we were talking about the week ahead. Our days are filled with a new routine, while at the same time…

Read More

Systems – When they work and when they don’t

Earlier in the month I gave an acronym for System – Saving Your Self Time Energy Money.  However the real definition of System is as follows: System: A set of things working together as parts of a mechanism or an interconnecting network.  A set of principles or procedures according to which something is done; an organized scheme…

Read More

Identity – Can others see the real you?

Last week I had the great pleasure of teaching the Pinnacle Gift course. I am always amazed at how strangers or acquaintances, can come together and know very little about each other, yet be able to see so much in each other. One of the attendees said at the end of the day, she was…

Read More

CLARITY: Does your business need readers?

Last week I was leading the first Get It Done Already day of the year.  We were all moving through our lists and getting it done!  In the afternoon one of the attendees made a statement that she should remember to not wear contacts next time, because she was experiencing eye strain from working on…

Read More

VISION: Joy & Happiness!

Last FAB Friday in 2019!  Quick!  Grab an actual pen and piece of paper! Now set a timer on your phone for 10 minutes! Make a list of all of the things that bring you Happiness & Joy! What does your list look like?  Are their lots of things listed or are you staring at…

Read More