Community

Community – Advice

Being a small business owner can be lonely – especially when you need to get advice on a problem. When you have questions regarding your business – where do you go? You need a community of people who are going through the same issues so you can discuss them freely. For the last 5 years…

Read More

Community – Your 5 People

Community – Who are you surrounding yourself with? “You are the average of the five people you spend the most time with.” ― Jim Rohn As we roll into the 4th of July holiday weekend, it makes me think about this quote from Jim Rohn. Look at the community our founding fathers were building when they…

Read More

3 great questions for your next 1:1

4 great questions to ask on your next 1:1 virtual coffee! As entrepreneurs, we need to have a strong network of potential and current clients, referral partners, and resources.  That requires us to get to know people in our network.  During COVID – we have all switched to building our network to virtual  “coffee meetings or…

Read More

Word of the Year

Step 1:  Pick a word /phrase for the year – mine is: Simplify, Ease and Joy.  Do you ever pick a word or phrase for the year?  It’s a fun thing to do to help keep you grounded and motivated as you create your plans and work your plans throughout the next 50 weeks.  I typically…

Read More

Generosity and Happiness

communities that seem out of our control.  The good news is, you do have control over your own happiness.  It just takes a bit of focused attention and mindfulness. We all know that doing something nice for someone makes us feel good, right?  Researchers have discovered that even THINKING about doing something generous has real…

Read More

Generosity of knowledge.

Our theme this month is Generosity. Today we are going to focus on generosity of knowledge. Tip # 33 in my book Vitamin C3 for Business: 52 Ideas to Connect, Contribute and Celebrate Your Way to Success, says Don’t Hoard Your Knowledge! As someone who runs a small business, you have learned a lot, if…

Read More

Focused Generosity

We made it through October! As of this morning we have not quite made it through election season! Regardless of which candidate becomes the leader of our country, let’s all take a collective deep breath and remember we are ALL Americans! We have ALL benefited from the founding fathers setting up a system that allows…

Read More

Client Celebrations: Kay Adams

Last Fridays of the month on my favorites because I get to Celebrate with one of my clients!   This month I’m delighted to be celebrating with Kay Adams, a dementia coach and founder of Compassion Works!   Kay is celebrating two big wins in her business this month:  Being listed as “one of Denver’s finest experts…

Read More

Client Celebrations: Polly Letofsky

Celebrating Polly Letofsky! Listen to the next conversation with the ray of sunshine Polly Letofsky, Publishing Coach and owner of My Word Publishing, a Self-Publishing Consulting company.  Polly is also a best-selling author of the book 3MPH The Adventures of One Woman’s Walk Around The World.  (I suggest listening to the audible version – Polly reads it herself and…

Read More

Client Celebration: Matt Guarino

Celebrating Matt Guarino! This video features a conversation with my client Matt Guarino, founder of Powerful Homes and author of the Amazon best-seller Powerful Homes Elevate Your Life Through Real Estate Investing and Home Ownership. Matt is all about making an impact and squeezing the day to create win-win solutions. Powerful homes is creating an…

Read More