“Awareness is like the sun. When it shines on things, they are transformed. ” Thich Nhat Hanh.
|Snapshot checks are a simple way to shine some light of awareness on numbers that affect our business. When you make it simple and consistent, you will start to identify patterns. Looking at these snapshots once a month will help you see the bigger picture. |
Step 1) Take a few moments and grab the data for the following items:
– Mileage on your car – good to know at least the beginning of the year and end of year.
– Number of social media contacts: FB, LinkedIn, Insta – how many people are you connected with?
– Number of people on your email list – this is the list you own!
– How many times did you send them something this month?
– $ in your savings and checking account
– Run and review a Profit and Loss statement
Step 2) Go to your calendar – create a repeating event for the 8th of each month. Call it Snapshot Review. Place the numbers for each of those items in the notes. Then review and update them once a month.
BUSINESS: Need Help with your 2021 Goals?
Do you need some 1:1 direct help to knock out your planning? Choose a 90 Minute FOCUS session with me. We can get all that data out of your head and into strategies and a clear action plan!
The first step – let’s chat! Schedule a Free 30 Minute Call.