Systems: 3 Questions for Systems Spring Cleaning
3 Questions for Systems Building / Review
Last week I told you the 6 essential systems your business should have. If you are wondering if you have a system or need a system – remember a good system is built to….
Save Yourself Stress Time Energy Money
3 Questions to ask when starting or reviewing a system in your business:
1. What am I re-creating or starting from scratch frequently? Do you find your self typing the same information into emails? Having the same follow-up emails to send an invoice after booking an appointment? You need a system to automate or streamline the process.
2. Do I have a system for ________? (for help filling in the blank – download my Key Business Systems Checklist)
3. What do I need this system to do? For example – I needed a system to have people book an appointment and pay me – without me sending multiple emails. I upgraded my Calendly scheduling service to accept payments and eliminated the need for the second email – clients pay when they book, the reminders are all sent automatically and I don’t have to follow up with the PayPal link. YES!
What systems need some spring cleaning? Download my Key Business Systems Review checklist today!
Get registered for the next Get It Done Already Day to dedicate some time for SYSTEMS!
BUSINESS: Spring Cleaning for Your Business!
Ready to SPRING your business forward with some Clarity, Accountability, and Action?
6 WEEK SUCCESS PACKAGE: A perfect way to get some coaching around 1-2 topics and have some follow-up sessions. Also included is one First Friday Get It Done Already session – to help implement the plans we come up with in the coaching sessions. This package includes:
- 1 90 Minute FOCUS call (Clarity)
- 2- 45 Minute Follow-up calls 3 weeks apart (Accountability)
- 1 – Get it Done Already First Friday session (Action)
Price: Regular price: $628 – Save $100 when booked by 3/31/2021 = only $528.00
The first step to see if this is a fit – let’s chat! Schedule a Free 30 Minute Call or simply reply to this email!