We’re talking about Money/Revenue this month so I thought I’d go back to the basic formula of Tactics + Time = Money.
What does that mean?
If you find the right tactics to use in your business and you use them consistently over time – your revenue will increase.
Last week we spoke about the 3 basics of increasing revenue
1) increase pricing
2) increase volume (audience)
3) create new offers
What are some tactics you might use
1) Increase Pricing
- simply raise your rates on a certain date
- maybe offer a payment plan so you receive monthly revenue
- take your fixed sales model and offer it more frequently
2) Increase Volume: Getting your offer in front of more people
- create opt-in or lead in’s providing something of value to get people aware of you
- create or join a give away event with other business owners with complementary services
- speak at groups and on podcasts
- collaborate with influencers in your industry on a workshop/ project
3) Create New Offers:
- As an entrepreneur, you probably have a lot of content – can you package it together in a new way?
- Is there a way to create a VIP or Next Level product from combining existing ones?
- Can you take your individual service offerings and turn them into a monthly recurring membership?
Ask yourself what are some tactics I can use to Increase my Revenue?
Get out a blank sheet of paper and brainstorm for 10 minutes – see what comes up. Then of course TAKE CONSISTENT ACTION!
If you don’t come up with anything that excites you – give me a call I can help!