Community

CELEBRATE GENEROSITY

A few weeks ago I received an email from Kayleigh Schadwinkel-Hickman, POYDS Owner / Dance Entrepreneur / Professional Traveling Choreographer. Kayleigh has such a generous heart and I loved this idea to create a win-win-win situation. Here is what she asked:  I just wanted to stop in and share with you some additional opportunities to stay connected…

Read More

Show some love to your Clients!

The theme for February is Show Some Love! Today we are going to be talking about how to show some love to your clients and customers (don’t forget those power partners too!) As small business owners we are well aware that clients are the lifeblood of business. Without loyal customers, our business would not survive.…

Read More

Show some love to your business.

Happy Superbowl Weekend and an early Happy Valentines Day! February is zipping along! The theme for February is Show Some Love! Now as a business coach who preaches that you can build a business you love AND a life you love, I’m excited about this theme.  Today I want to share 3 ways you can Show…

Read More

The Art of Connection!

Here we are on the 2nd Friday of 2023!  I have some fun news to celebrate! I’m part of a new book called The Art of Connection: 365 Days of Transformation Quotes by Entrepreneurs, Business Owners, and Influencers and it was officially released this week! I can’t wait for you to read my stories and be inspired…

Read More

Keep Start Stop!

Happy Holiday Season! Happy Friday – It’s mid DECEMBER and that means Holiday Season is here! Our family had a wonderful Thankmas celebration last weekend – year #26 which generated new memories and revisited traditions old and new! Getting back to our theme this month as we head into the end of 2022 -Keep, Stop,…

Read More

Can Comparing Yourself to Others Be Good For You?

Welcome to FAB Friday in September!  As you may know I had surgery to replace a disc in my neck last week!  I’m very happy to report that the surgery went very well – fixed the nerve pain that was running down my arm for the last year and I’m healing just fine! After a…

Read More

Intentional Celebrations

I LOVE the month of August! It is full of so many celebrations: My Birthday 8/9!  I love being a LEO!  I have many friends and family who are LEO’s as well!  We are loving kind and natural leaders!  I have learned to celebrate my strengths and live them fully!  My Mom always made our birthdays…

Read More

Sunshine and Burnout: 3 Ways to Avoid Burnout

Here are 3 simple ways to help if you are feeling burnt out (and not by the sun!) I realize that all of these have the word TIME in them – which the lack thereof may be causing your burnout.  Only YOU can prioritize your time and set those boundaries!  1) Take Time Off! This doesn’t…

Read More

The Joys of Summer!

Oh the Joys of Summer! We are half-way through July already!  You may have noticed the absence of the FAB Fridays the last two weeks – well I’m enjoying the slower pace of Summer!  I recently re-read Oprah’s list of top 20 things she knows for sure and it got me thinking of her favorite things lists. …

Read More

The Power of Connections

We are into JUNE – SUMMER!  That means warmer weather (and fires), time spent on the water (see below to join in) and vacations, kids out of school and maybe a family reunion.  I’m headed to my Mom’s side of the family reunion today.  We typically meet every other year, but due to COVID – this…

Read More